Time & Location
About the Event
Though there is a registration requirement, the museum is still open to the public and can those who have been added to the waitlist will be allowed to wait within the other museum exhibits.
Temporary flash and lighting will be allowed
GENERAL MUSEUM GUIDELINES :
· An art museum collects, protects and shares artwork over history, while an art gallery sells artwork.
· Some work on view is owned and insured by the museum, while many others are on loan from other private collectors or institutions. Safety of visitors and artwork is a priority.
· Guests must stay three feet or more away from artwork and walls.
· Artwork, walls and platforms may not be touched.
· Climbing, running, and walking backwards is not permitted.
· Food, drinks, gum, or liquids are only allowed in the lobby.
· Open flame or heating equipment is not allowed in museums.
· The museum is kept at a specific temperature, humidity and light to protect the artwork.
· The museum is open to the general public and members during operating hours. The museum is available to rent out for private events.